All Wedding Reception packages include
- The use of our beautiful outdoor gazebo or indoor chapel each set with chairs for all your guests, red carpet runner & a clothed signing table
- An elegant dining room able to seat up to 100 with a separate, portable dance floor that provides huge flexibility with floorplan layouts.
- Eight acres of gardens ensuring all your photography needs are catered for. Indoors we have our stunning drawing room.
- Six-hour package including 1 hour for your ceremony.
- Delicious, beautifully presented menu with generous portion sizes – your guests won’t go hungry.
- All inclusive beverage package including soft drink, beer, wine & sparkling wine and cider
- Access to the Marybrooke App to store important documents and most importantly to communicate
- $500 voucher towards our house DJ
- Personalised place cards, menus and guest board
- Over 10 different centrepieces to select from
- Complimentary accommodation in our bridal suite for your wedding night
- We’ll also invite you back to celebrate your first year wedding anniversary with bed and breakfast as a gift from us.
- Minimum spend option rather than minimum number requirement, allowing you to design a package which reflects your requirements whilst avoiding the need to invite extra guests.
- Option to pay for your wedding in instalments
- Our guarantee you will be the only wedding on site as we only host one wedding a day
- PJ’s bar will be open prior to your wedding for your guests to relax
- Your wedding coordinator can be your M.C.
- Flexibility, quality service and attention to detail – nothing is too much trouble
- No charge for the cutting of your wedding cake (including a cake knife)
- Fabric draping with fairy lights in the centre of the room
Also available to you
- Onsite accommodation for your guests in 20 four star rooms with ensuites.
- Optional styling including coloured linen, charger plates, high end centrepieces, neon wall, uplighting and fairy light curtain.
- The ability to purchase personalised gifts and signage for your wedding.
- You can experience our menu by visiting PJ’s Restaurant and bar, which is open for pre-booked tastings every 2nd Thursday evening for $80 per adult.
- Green Haven cottage is available for one of the wedding party to stay in the night before and get ready on the day with a late check-out of 2pm.
- Our apartment for the other party to stay the night before your wedding.
- The opportunity to enjoy breakfast with your guests the next morning. Breakfast is included in all accommodation bookings, however weddings with over 10 hotel rooms booked will have a private buffet breakfast in the Sherbrooke Room.
- Time extensions
- Premium beverage upgrades
- The ability to reserve all accommodation rooms for your guests to book.
- Extra time between the end of your ceremony and the start of your pre-dinners using either a “tab” or “cash bar” option.
We want you to be able to personalise your wedding as much as you want to!
Start your dream wedding plans today!
To learn more about Marybrooke Manor Weddings and make your dream wedding a reality, fill out your details below – ask a question – and we’ll get back to you shortly.